NORTHERN BEACHES OFFICE:
MANAGING DIRECTOR, ARCHITETCURAL DESIGNER & FIRST POINT OF CONTACT
Graduated in Poland as a Structural Engineer, but always with more passion for an architectural design. Gaining practical experience working for Engineers, Project Homes and Residential Builders gave her confidence and essential knowledge to establish Blue Sky Building Designs practice on the Northern beaches of Sydney in 2015.
Her passion is to streamline design & approval process, make sure the property owner, the council and the builder are happy through the entire process.
Marta graduated as an Architect (Master Degree) in Gdansk, Poland. She gained her design experience working for Architectural Practice in Ecuador on large residential designs. Her expertise is in the holistic architectural design, with the focus on the external building presentation.
Marta likes new challenges, she is always opened to new ideas and nothing is impossible for her. She is "hungry" to know, help and deliver beyond the expectations.
OFFICE IN POLAND:
Poznan University of Technology graduated architect. Kasia loves graphics and photography. In her spare time, she loves playing squash and searching for antiques at the fair. She’s a fan of electronic music. In architecture, she is a supporter of minimalism. During her studies, she worked on the construction site acquiring practical knowledge about the profession. She got to the second stage of the competition for young architects. Kasia’s strongest sides in architecture are 3D visualisations and interior design.
Final-year student of Architecture at Poznan University of Technology. During 2016/2017 academic year he has also studied at University of Rome. Receiver of an honorable mention at Mango Vinyl Hub Competition. Passionate about visual arts, user experience design and discovering new places. In his work, Kamil aims for smart and simple solutions with holistic approach. His forte is architectural documentation.
Lilianna graduated University of Technology in Poznan with a bachelor's degree in Architecture and currently she continues her studies on the second degree. She is interested in water sport and dancing. She find herself good in manual works. Sketching is the most convenient way to express herself and present ideas. Lilianna's strongest sides is interior design & Virtual Walk.
Patrycja has graduated from bachelor degree and currently is attending Master's programme. She's knowledgeable at digital programs devoted 2D drawings, visualization and 3D modelling. Her interests include traveling, foreign languages and cultures. Drawing, occasionally painting, she is keen on getting to know the way animations and computer games are made. Her most advanced architecture skills are 3d modeling and visualization.
NORTHERN BEACHES CONSULTANTS WE WORK WITH
- George Spyridakos - TTS Total Surveying Solutions - M: 0427 006 498 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Structural Engineer - Greg Zaccone - GZ Consulting Engineers - M: 0403 071 853 - E: email@example.com - www.gzengineers.com.au
- Civil Engineer - Ian Warren - Stellen Consulting - M: 0450 460 496 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org - www.stellenconsulting.com.au
- Geotech Engineer - Ben White - White Geotech Group - M: 0417 968 395 - E: email@example.com - www.whitegeo.com.au
- Michael Haynes - BBF Planners - M: 0408 663 971 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turnbull Planning International - P: 02 9979 4922 - E: email@example.com
- Vaughan Milligan - Vaughan Milligan Development Consulting - M: 0412 448 088 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Building Certifiers - P: (02) 9999 6490 - E: email@example.com
- Vladan Blagojevic - VB Certifier - M: 0414 851 484 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org